Monday, 16 June 2014

RELATIONSHIP WISE...

Life has been good thus far... I have a job now even though am still looking for something better... My daughters fees are paid on time, I can afford to buy clothes from DEAT / Ejiro Amos Tafiri... #wink... and I have relationships that could end up in marriage soon...Not bad right?

It took me a while but I got here... Changed my phone also...upgrading things...

Am young and beautiful... Now more than ever, I have had more proposals than before my daughter... I know my worth as woman now and I feel blessed each day I wake up and see my daughter smile.

I have a new nephew and my younger one are doing great though they could do better job wise. Fingers crossed on that note #wink

Still battling the pimples on my face but loving my shape save for my tummy which am working on...

Intend to celebrate my 30th with a Hubby, a family that loves me and a flat tummy....#wink

once again, fingers crossed... thanks for the support peeps...

No comments:

Post a Comment