2013 was a good year. It started out with me being hopeful of securing a decent job, one that will; put food on my table, clothe my child, pay the tuition, transportation, contribute a little to my family's upkeep and still have some left over to put in trust for my child's future.
I got the job sometime in May after much prayers and application writing. It was just an amazing phone call from an old friends friend. The offer was good and it was just in time to stop me from spiraling into another bout of depression.
To cut the long story short, it was a job that set me on the path to my current job which I am still adapting to.
I have great bosses and colleagues, I am thankful to God for his unending favor towards me and my family.
Being a single mom is not an easy "job" to have but, the good Lord is my strength. I've got a great family, good friend and wonderful child that every parent would be proud of and peace of mind.
I plan to grow within the ranks in my new job and be a better mom, daughter and friend to; my child, my family and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment