A lot has happened, had a baby, was out of a job for a while, now I have a job and a beautiful daughter.
It's been tough but am getting there. Will be going back to school for my postgraduate soon in information technology. Got promoted at work without a pay raise though. It is not really fun but it is better than not having a source of income.
Am ready to get back into the dating game or more like, marriage game. I will be more careful this time.
I don't have friends but am working on making some friends. Will be going out on my own more often to mix.
My finances have not been great but I pay my daughters' fees, feed and clothe her, contribute at home and will be paying my own fees soon. Can't complain too much but, I need more.
I hold no grudge against my Ex as my whole experience has helped me grown into a self reliant and strong woman.
I intend to be a good mom to my daughter though I often make a lot of mistakes in that department. My family has been great, supportive in all areas. Spiritually, I have grown and intend to continue doing so.
Now, my blog will be about how much fun am having, how much I hurt and how well am parenting and other stuff.
Note: am boring!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment