Hmmm!!! In recent times, I have come to know that the wickedness that abounds in the hearts of men, runs deeper than the deepest ocean. I have come to realise that someone can set out to hurt someone who has done no wrong to them.
MJB says" Each tear has a lesseon, makes you stronger than before and wiser than you know". I have cried, and I have learnt that no man can be trusted. never give your heart to a man.
He knew what he wanted and he set out to get it. Fool that I am, I let myself become a pawn in his sick game.
I hurt, I hurt deep inside. I don't know if the pain will ever go away but I do know that I won't let it get the best of me. I won't give him that power.
Am not a victim, I refuse to see myself as one. I have been given a gift that I aim to handle like a precious stone. What goes around comes back around. KARMA
Am tempted to curse but why should I? Am not God. Only he has the power to change the course of ones destiny, only he know how this will all end. Everything happens for a reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment