Once again, my heart hurts
Once again, I have to go through it
It really hurts,
how do I handle it?
My heart is shattered and i feel numb.
If only I did not fall in love with him,
naive that's what I was despite my experience with men.
this hurts the most.
he claims I cheated on him when the whole world knows how much I love him.
he claims that I compare him with my ex, yes to that- for a while but I learnt to accept him for him.
I never cheated nor thought of cheating on him.
I love him with every fibre of my being. my friends tell me he is not worth it but I say he is.
I don't know what to do.
Am so confused...
Its Arios to loving a man. Its a mistake I won"t make again.
No comments:
Post a Comment