Saturday, 23 April 2011

I wish...

As they say, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. There are a lot of things I wish for, some I might have and some I might not.
I wish I was not a Nigerian...
I wish I could get a scholarship to go on ahead for my masters program...
I wish I had a good job....
I wish I came from a wealthy home...
I wish Nigeria was as good as America...
I wish I was living in the US...
I wish we were not all cowards in Nigeria...
I wish we had constant power supply in Nigeria...
I wish we had better standards of Education in Nigeria...
I wish we had better Educational infrastructures in Nigeria...
I wish the endemic talent shortages in our country would cease...
I wish I could be employed by the knowledge I possess and not by who I know...
I wish we had better leaders who are not driven by greed but by the passion they have for seeing  the people they serve happy...
I wish we would stop being referred to as a third world country....
I wish, I wish, I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment